If your house was on fire and you knew your family and pets were safe, what would be the first material possession you would try to save? If you are like most, photographs are the first thing you would try to save. Photographs of our family and friends are among our most treasured possessions.
In my home, I am blessed to have an abundance of photographs of my family through eight generations. Though aged and brittle, these photographs are my earthly treasures. The most significant reason is that they are a constant reminder of the wonderful Christian heritage I have been blessed with. These photographs also remind me of the sacrifice my ancestors made to make life better for future generations. They came to America on boats, they fought in wars, they lived through a depression, and they farmed land to feed large families. They passed on through generations a deep sense of faith, responsibility, gratitude, and belonging.
This is why I have a passion for photography - to preserve for the next generation what otherwise might be forgotten.
Image Photography, Inc. is a Waco based photography company that has served the Central Texas area for more than 10 years. While we enjoy photographing weddings, families and other types of portraits as well as commercial photography, we have found ourselves specializing in schools and sports leagues.
Founder and President, Beverly Wallace, had two sons in school and heavily involved in school sports
and other local sports. Seeing the need for improved school and sports photography, Image
Photography was born. After teaching school for 15 years, including yearbook duties and coaching,
she knows the needs of teachers, coaches and yearbook advisors. She took her photography
background and combined that with the school experience and added in the "mom factor". From that
came a photography company that goes beyond the traditional school photography companies in
Image Photography provides complete photography services for schools including senior portraits, fall
portraits, sports, organizations, classes, spring portraits, prom, graduation and any other photography
needs of the school.
We believe that there are many reasons for schools to choose Image Photography.
- Very personal attention - Because we are locally owned and operated and work with a limited number of
schools/students per year, we can offer exceptional service.
- Superior photography
- Fall and spring photos - Extra attention is given to details such as hair, jewelry and clothing. Three pictures of each student are taken and all three proof images are provided along with the order form. Parents see what they are ordering before they pay for the prints. Care is taken to make sure that the student is properly cropped centered in the photographed and prints are dated on the bottom corner.
- Sports and organizations - Two photos are taken and then the better one is chosen for printing.
- Access to photos on our website - This is HUGE! Often non-custodial parents and grandparents don't get the
opportunity to see or order their student's school pictures or the student simply doesn't get home with the order form. Now parents and grandparents can view and order the pictures on line using the student's name and password.
- Photo prices - Prices are lower than competitors. Parents will be thrilled with more reasonable school photo prices.
- Commission - Each school has expressed that the commission received from Image Photography has generously
surpassed previous photography companies.
- Comprehensive service - No more having to deal with multiple photographers or companies.
- Personalized graphics - Extra effort is given to personalize graphics for your school district/teams using your logos, mascots, etc.
- Products - A wider variety of products are available to choose from such as tote bags, coozies, mugs, car flags, etc.
- Faculty/Staff badges - Faculty/staff photographs can be taken during in-service days and badges, if required, are printed so that the faculty/staff have them very near the first day of school.
- Yearbook fulfillment - A CD with all students' photos, appropriately cropped and sized, is provided for
yearbook use. The CD is compatible with all known yearbook software programs.